Goshen releases guidelines for upcoming home games
Published 4:20 pm Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Goshen High School won’t play their first home game until next week, but on Wednesday they released spectator guidelines for attending games this season.
The Eagles are currently scheduled to play three home games this season starting with next week against Reeltown.
The following is the list of guidelines for the upcoming season.
- Pre-sold tickets Only. There will be no tickets sold at the games. Tickets will be sold at the school Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Spectators may not congregate within six feet of a person from another household
- Spectators may not make physical contact with another
- There will be no crossover allowed from home stands to visitor stands or visitors to the home stands.
- Students aged 13 or younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Students attending games with their parents are expected to follow all the same guidelines.
- At no time before, during or after a game will any spectators be allowed to enter the field of play.
- No standing along the fence during a game.
- No congregating around the locker room after a game.
- Home spectators may park in the grassed parking area by the baseball/softball fields. Visitor spectators may park in the parking area in front of the gym.
- Spectators are welcome to bring lawn chairs as there is plenty of grass to sit.