Troy Athletics Announces Student Ticket Guidelines & Pick Up Procedures
Despite stadium capacity restrictions in place for the 2020 Troy Football season, Troy University students will still have the opportunity to attend the Trojans’ games this fall at The Vet. On Wednesday, Troy Athletics announced the procedures for students on all Troy campuses to secure their tickets each week.
“It was extremely important for us to make sure our students were accommodated in our plans for the 2020 season,” Director of Athletics Brent Jones said. “They have turned The Vet into one of the best home-field environments among our peers and gameday wouldn’t have been the same without them in the stadium. In the same breath, I challenge our students to be responsible on gameday – take advantage of the extra space we’ve allotted for the student section and wear yours masks when not eating or drinking.”
Student tickets must be picked up Monday thru Friday of game week; tickets will not be made available on gameday. A student ID is required to request a ticket.
Students can pick up their tickets in person at the Troy Ticket Office located in the Tine Davis Fieldhouse. The ticket office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Students can pick up their tickets for the season opener against Texas State from Monday, Oct. 5, thru Friday, Oct. 9.
Troy Athletics staff members will be at the Trojan Center Room 119 on Tuesday, Oct. 6, and Wednesday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. for students to pick up their tickets. This location will be open each Tuesday and Wednesday on home game weeks.
Students not located at the Troy Campus may request their tickets via email, TroyTickets@troy.edu or by calling the ticket office, 334-670-3681. All email and phone requests must be completed by Thursday at 5 p.m. of game week and a student ID number will be required. Students who request tickets via this method will pick up their tickets at the Riddle-Pace Field will call location on gameday; a student ID will be required for ticket pick up and for entry into The Vet.
General Student Information
- The Troy Student Section has been expanded by four sections to allow students to safely socially distance while not reducing the number of tickets made available each game for students.
- The Sound of the South and Troy Cheerleaders will still perform for fans at the game and will be located in the South end zone.
- Students will be limited to one (1) ticket per game per student ID. Students must present their ticket and ID at the gate on gameday to be admitted to The Vet.
- Tickets distributed to students will have a section number listed and students will be required to sit in their assigned section in order to promote proper social distancing.
- Student groups and organizations who are wishing to sit in the same section are asked to come together to request their tickets; tickets must be picked up at the same time to guarantee seats in the same section. Students must be present with their ID to receive a ticket for the game (one student cannot bring multiple IDs to get multiple tickets).
- Tickets will be available Monday thru Friday of each home game week; tickets will not be made available on gameday.
- The first three rows of sections 109, 111 and 113 will not be available due to Sun Belt Conference protocols for team bench areas.