TCBOE approves personnel moves
The Troy City Schools Board of Education hired a new baseball coach as well as several staff members during a called meeting on Thursday.
The board met at 7:30 a.m. and approved several personnel actions, including:
• Hiring Krystal Addison, teacher, Troy Elementary School.
• Transferring Artreca Thomas from Charles Henderson High School record clerk to TES record clerk
• Transferring Andrea Alberson, TES record clerk to ECC secretary.
• Transferring Dawn Key from TES library media specialist to Charles Henderson Middle School library specialist.
• Transferring Stephanie Kelly, CHMS library media specialist to CHHS
• Hiring Williams Sears, JROTC instructor at CHHS
• Hiring Timothy Jackson, JROTC instructor at CHHS
• Hiring Chase Smartt, PE instructor and head baseball coach at CHHS
• Approving a leave of absence for Kendall Christakos, CHHS math teacher
• Hiring Rhonda Pollard, instructional aide, CHHS
The board also voted to reorganize, naming Jonathan Cellon president and Roxie Kitchens vice president for the upcoming school year.