Warren Court house destroyed in Christmas Eve fire
Published 11:08 am Tuesday, December 24, 2013
A fire left a Troy home damaged Tuesday morning.
Firefighters from the Troy Fire Department responded to a reported house fire about 8:10 a.m on Warren Court. Upon arrival, firefighters and Troy Police officers found a fully-involved structure.
Firefighters began to extinguish the fire from the exterior. Officials said the inside of the home had been burning for some time before they arrived. The blaze was under control by 10:30 a.m.
Family members and fire officials said the residents were out of town visiting other family for Christmas.
According to Fire Marshall Willie Jones, the home was a total loss and no injuries were reported in the fire.
TFD, Troy Police Department and CARE Ambulance responded to the scene.