Fire destroys home
Published 10:26 pm Saturday, January 29, 2011
A Saturday afternoon fire destroyed an Orion Street house..
The 329 Orion Str. home caught on fire around 4 p.m. Saturday.
According to Troy Fire Department Chief Thomas Outlaw, the house was a total loss.
Outlaw also said a resident in the home stated three space heaters were being used in the house. The resident reported walking into a bedroom and finding a room full of flames.
No injuries were reported in the fire.
Click here for more photos.