Perhaps Obama should learn to say no
President Obama constantly disses the Republican Party, calling them the party of no, among other things. Americans would be so much better off if he and the Democratic Party knew the word no. Just some of the things they should have said no to:
• The disastrous health care plan
• The so -called stimulus plan that put millions of dollars in CEO pockets and really stupid pork barrel projects
• The Cornhusker Kickback
• The Louisiana Purchase
•Nancy Pelosi’s new office that will cost tax payers $200,000 per year
• Mrs. Obama’s vacation that cost the taxpapers thousands of dollars at a time when so many Americans are out of work
• A lawsuit against Arizona for trying to do a job that the federal government should be doing but doesn’t have the guts to do
•Funding of a program to lower unemployment in Iraq when they are doing nothing to help the American people
• Sending millions of dollars to foreign countries when there is so much suffering of the American people.
These are just some of the disastrous things the Democratic Congress and President Obama are forcing on the American people. The list is much longer. Yet he keeps accusing the Republican Party of not working with him. He should be focusing on the economy and unemployment instead of all the cheap shots he keeps taking at the Republican Party.