Troy City Council meets tonight
Published 12:01 pm Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The Troy City Council is expected to meet tonight with the Pike Animal Shelter Group for the second time. The group came before the council two weeks ago asking for long-term city funding in the rough amount of $75,000.
That will take place in the council work session, prior to its regularly scheduled meeting at 5 p.m.
See an agenda of the meeting below:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. COMMITTEE REPORTS
4. REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES
5. RECOGNITION – 2009 MISS TROY AND COURT
6. MISS ETHEL SHIPMAN, MISS CHERYL SHIPMAN AND MISS MARGIE BARROW – NUISANCES
7. SPECIAL EVENTS LICENSE – DUCKS UNLIMITEDView Document
8. FYE 2009 AUDIT REPORT
9. RESOLUTION 2010-41 – ACCEPTANCE OF DONATED PROPERTYView Document
11. MAYOR’S COMMENTS
12. COUNCIL MEMBER’S COMMENTS