Troy softball camp dates
The Troy Trojans softball team will hold a summer camp July 11.
The camp will be held in conjunction with the AHSAA’s umpire development program.
Please note the following:
* The camp is limited to the first 16 teams that apply and each team camp fee is $125 per team and balls will be provided
* Each team is guaranteed a minimum of four games (with each game having a one hour time limit)
* Each team is guaranteed one game of competition on Troy University’s softball field (other games will be held at the Troy Sportsplex)
* Every effort will be made to have teams compete with opponents of similar caliber
* Competition is scheduled from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
For those teams interested, the following activities are offered on, July 12.
* Coach Sharon O’Mara will direct a four-hour hitting clinic, with two sessions.
* The hitting clinic is limited to the first 50 applicants and will involve a $75 clinic fee per athlete
* Campers will be provided lunch and a free T-shirt
* Direct all team camp questions to Melanie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 670-3446
* Direct all hitting & general camp questions to email@example.com or (334) 670-3969