Troy to have seven games broadcast in 2013Published 10:18am Monday, July 15, 2013
Troy will have seven games broadcast in 2013 as announced by the Sun Belt Conference on Monday. The Trojans could have an three more games picked up later.
Road contests against Arkansas State (Sept. 12) and Louisiana-Lafayette (Nov. 7) as well as a home game against ULM (Oct. 31) were already scheduled to broadcast on ESPNU. All three are set for 6:30 p.m. kickoffs.
Additionally, Troy’s games against UAB and Savannah State will both be shown live on ESPN3 and will both kickoff at 6 p.m. A noon homecoming kick against South Alabama will be televised by the Sun Belt Network as well as the Trojans road contest against Georgia State.
The Southeastern Conference will announce its broadcast schedule later which could include Troy’s games with Ole Miss (Nov. 16) and Mississippi State (Sept 21.). Also, Troy’s game with Duke (Sept. 28) is expected to be broadcast which would give Troy 10 televised contests in 2013.
Southern Utah at South Alabama – 6:30 p.m. (ESPN3)
Samford at Georgia State – 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
Louisiana-Monroe at Oklahoma – 6 p.m. (Fox Sports Network PPV)
UAB at Troy – 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
^ Kentucky vs. Western Kentucky (ESPNews) – 6 p.m.
Arkansas Pine-Bluff at Arkansas State – TBA (ESPN3)
Tennessee-Chattanooga at Georgia State – 1 p.m. (ESPN3)
South Alabama at Tulane – 2:30 p.m. (CST)
Prairie View A&M at Texas State – 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
Savannah State at Troy – 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
Louisiana-Lafayette at Kansas State – 5:30 p.m. (Fox Sports 1)
Grambling at Louisiana-Monroe – TBA (ESPN3)
* Troy at Arkansas State – 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
Louisiana-Monroe at Wake Forest – 11:30 a.m. (Raycom Sports Net)
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette – 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
* Western Kentucky at South Alabama – 6:30 p.m. (ESPN3)
* Western Kentucky at Louisiana-Monroe – 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
* South Alabama at Troy – 12 p.m. (Sun Belt Network)
Troy at Georgia State – TBA (Sun Belt Network)
* Louisiana-Lafayette at Western Kentucky – 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
* Georgia State at Texas State – 6 p.m. (Sun Belt Network)
* Louisiana-Lafayette at Arkansas State – 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
* Louisiana-Monroe at Troy – 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
* Western Kentucky at Georgia State – TBA (Sun Belt Network)
* Troy at Louisiana-Lafayette – 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
Western Kentucky at Army – 11 a.m. (CBS College Sports)
* Texas State at Arkansas State – TBA (Sun Belt Network)
* Louisiana-Monroe at South Alabama – TBA (Sun Belt Network)
* Louisiana-Monroe at Louisiana-Lafayette – TBA (Sun Belt Network)
* denotes Sun Belt Conference game
^ Game to be played at LP Field in Nashville, Tenn.