VIDEO: Storm Damage in Pike County

Published 4:11am Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hear from storm survivors, Mayor Jason Reeves and see damage from around the county.

• LagniappeLady3

I am thankful that everyone is safe. I pray that they can recover quickly.The emotional toll from something like this is more than most people can imagine. I also pray for all of the sad people in this world who have anger and hate in their hearts. They need our prayers, too.

• Virtuous

SMH…why doesn’t your post surprise me?

Anyway…thank you Lord for protecting these families.

• Prophet

Virtuous i said i was glad no one was injured, whats your sarcasm about this time?

• Virtuous

Prophet, I’m not sure what you mean when you ask “whats your sacasm about ‘this time’?” I don’t remember being sarcastic with you in any of my comments…including the one on this article.

My comment wasn’t directed towards you saying you are glad no one was injured. It was directed towards the second part of your comment; which you so conveniently left out of your response. It seems to have been deleted (by The Messenger, maybe?) so I won’t mention it.

• Prophet

Was wrong with the second part of my comment?

• Virtuous

And you call me sarcastic? But yes…that’s the comment.

Just keep it real Prophet. Don’t try to be low-down in disguise. If you’re going to be low-down. Be low-down. People will have more respect for you in doing so.

Tell me something. If the video of these families were not included for you to hear their speech, would you have worded your comment the same way?

Reading your comments from time to time has caused me to believe that you are well learned…to include grammar usage. There is no way you can tell me you wasn’t being low-down in your comment. You directed your word usage in your comment towards the speech of the victims.

But as I said. It doesn’t surprise me. I’ve just never said anything.

reveal