Honoring 30 years

Published 11:00pm Tuesday, October 30, 2012

City of Troy employees honored outgoing Mayor Jimmy Lunsford with a luncheon Tuesday. The mayor was chauffeured to the event in a limousine that drove under an archway created by two utility trucks as it arrived at the Troy Parks and Recreation Department. Troy Police officers saluted the mayor for his 30 years of service to welcome him to the event.

1. OldSchoolPike3Worker

All the best to you Mayor! I wish you the best in your retirement.

2. CHHS1973

OSP3W, Who’s rear end are you kissing, the new one or the old one? LMAO

3. Cat in the Hat

CHHS1973, Yo Momma!

4. CHHS1973

Yes, was it the one on the corner downtown the old one or the new one on the highway out there OSP3W

5. WDM

Pike3Worker looks to me as 1973 needs to go back across the ocean.

6. OldSchoolPike3Worker

WDM, it sounds like he spent some time in France based on his definition of “work.”

7. CHHS1973

WDM….it appears mate I was having a conversation with OSP3W and it appears you think this blog is yours. Your opinion is not needed; but just for you, you can use the English version of “work” that I was explaining, because until you show me your ownership of this blog, your opinion is not needed when it involves conversations you have not been asked to join…. so, “work”, figure that out yet????HAHA,Cheers Mate!

8. CHHS1973

WDM, hello mate, could it be you are the southbound end of a northbound mule? OSP3W is cool, I like his posts, yours are annoying, so “work” on that mate!Cheers

9. WDM

1973 this forum is open to anyone that wants to post a comment.And I sure don’t have to ask your permission.
    And if you think it is cute to use words like mate,cheers,
    your dead wrong.I may have finished school 15 years before you,good old Troy High School 1958.In plan USA english brush your teeth wash your mouth out and kiss my ass.

smart